Frequently Asked Question
What are the security protocols or level of security provided by the Talk2M Technology ?
Last Updated 7 years ago
Talk2M uses several levels of security.
- Users and eWON units authenticate with Talk2M using SSL/TLS session authentication.
- IPSec ESP protocol is used for secure tunnel transport over UDP.
- X509 PKI (public key infrastructure) is supported for session authentication
- TLS protocol is used for key exchange
- EVP for data-encryption(DES, 3DES,AES, BF)
- HMAC-SHA1 algorithm for authenticating tunnel data